24th Annual Seminar
V.B. "Tripp" Atkins, III, Esq.
The Importance of Proper Pleadings and Real Life Examples of How They Can Make or Break a Case
615 Haywood Road
The choices below are $15.00 for students, $20.00 for members, $25.00 for non-members:
1. Caesar Salad with Blackened Salmon – Traditional Caesar salad with blackened fresh Atlantic salmon
2. Bourbon Pecan Chicken – Marinated boneless chicken breast, honey pecan coated, served with bourbon pecan cream sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, blistered Brussel sprouts
3. Maryland Crab Cake – Hand crafted broiled Maryland style lump crab cake, Meyer lemon aioli, succotash, asparagus
4. ½ Pressed Turkey & Brie Focaccia sandwich with a cup of Crab Bisque – Roasted turkey, warm brie spread, blackberry spice jam, arugula, pressed focaccia
5. Roasted Vegetable Pasta – Fresh roasted vegetables tossed in primavera sauce, served over angel hair pasta
Please RSVP to Tasha Dillard (email@example.com), with your menu choice, by Noon, WEDNESDAY, September 11, 2019.
** Please note that your RSVP must contain the words “SCUPA RSVP” in the subject line to be counted.**
Please remember that if you respond and are unable to attend, you are still responsible for your payment, as SCUPA must pay City Range based upon RSVPs received.