Jenny Barwick, Esq. of Clawson & Staubes
Practical Tips and Tricks for Magistrate, Municipal, General Sessions, and Family Courts.
615 Haywood Road
*Reminder to bring used books for SCUPA’s book drive to support Greenville Literacy Association’s Really Good, Really Big, Really Cheap Book Sale*
The choices below are $15.00 for students, $20.00 for members, $25.00 for non-members:
1. Caesar Salad with Blackened Salmon – Traditional Caesar salad with blackened fresh Atlantic salmon.
2. Santa Fe Chicken Wrap – Cool, spiced chicken salad in griddled flour tortilla with melted Colby-jack cheese, sour cream & mild tomato salsa, seasoned fries.
3. ½ Pressed Turkey & Brie Focaccia sandwich with a cup of Crab Bisque – Roasted turkey, warm brie spread, blackberry spice jam, arugula, pressed focaccia.
4. Fish & Chips – Crisp, battered cod served with a caper tartar sauce, creamy coleslaw, seasoned fries.
5. Roasted Vegetable Pasta – Fresh roasted vegetables tossed in primavera sauce, served over angel hair pasta.
Please RSVP to Tasha Dillard (email@example.com), with your menu choice, by Noon, WEDNESDAY, June 10, 2019.
** Please note that your RSVP must contain the words “SCUPA RSVP” in the subject line to be counted.**
Please remember that if you respond and are unable to attend, you are still responsible for your payment, as SCUPA must pay City Range based upon RSVPs received.